What Is VMAP?
The intent of VMAP is to help each Valley carry out its service to the Scottish Rite by providing the very best experience for its members. VMAP requirements are broken into the following 11 specific subject Areas which cover the full scope of the Scottish Rite experience:
1. Membership Retention / Engagement
2. Scottish Rite Education for Members
3. Membership Recruitment
4. New Member Engagement
5. Reunion Experience
6. Scottish Rite Education for Candidates
8. Public Image
9. Degree Conferral Proficiency
10. Officer Responsibilities & Engagement
11. Valley Organizations
For more information, please download the PDF of the VMAP Workbook.
For information email: firstname.lastname@example.org